This is an internal event only.
Join the Health & Wellbeing Team on our virtual ‘Lunch & Learn’ talking about stress, and how we cope.
Stress is a natural reaction we all have to a period of higher or intense pressure to what we are used to, but we can sometimes experience very different stress responses to different events and also between different people. So in this ‘Lunch & Learn’ we’ll be talking about:
- What stress is and where it comes from
- Our stress response
- Our stress container and how we cope with stress
- Healthy and unhealthy coping strategies
- Tools and signposting to help
How to join
Click this link to launch your Microsoft Teams and it should take you straight to the live event room.
What is a virtual lunch & learn?
- It’s a short 30 min virtual session covering some key information on a topic of interest.
How do I join?
- There is a link in the invitation. This is to a Microsoft Teams session, so you need to be able to access Teams. You just need to click the link above under “How do join).
Do I have to say anything or have my camera on?
- The virtual lunch & learn events are different to a normal meeting on Teams. In fact they are more like an online webinar if you’ve ever seen one. You join and can see the speaker or the speaker’s screen. But the speaker or other attendees can’t see you. You also can’t speak because it’s not a meeting. If you have questions, there is a Q&A button where you can type your questions. The speakers will read them and be able to try to answer them as they go, or at the end.