If you are looking for a private support arrangement we are always happy to discuss people’s specific needs with either themselves or their family/guardian/carer and can offer useful advice and guidance.
mirus strategic direction and priorities are informed by:
- The needs, wishes, expectations and ambitions of the people we support and their families/carers
- Our organisational values
- The ideas, ambitions and expectations of our staff and volunteers
- The requirements / expectations to those who fund our care and support services (including health and social care commissioners)
- The requirements of our regulators (including Care Inspectorate Wales and Social Care Wales)
- UK Government, Welsh Government and Local Government legislation and policies.
mirus’s Strategic Financial Plan:
- To achieve long term financial sustainability by diversifying our income
- To ensure the efficient use of resources through innovation
- To develop reserves that supports the future investment in our people and services