Join us at our Health & Wellbeing Festival
Open to everyone with a learning disability and/or mental ill-health.
An interactive event to raise awareness of physical health and mental wellbeing for people with learning disabilities and mental ill-health. We will share accessible information in an interactive way so that people can learn new things and find resources that can help them.
This event is free, but requires an Eventbrite ticket.
· Corneli Primary School choir (10:15-10:45am)
· Dance sessions (11 – 11:30am & 12-12:30pm)
· Comedian Juliette Barton (1 – 1:30pm)
· Public Health Wales
· All Wales Forum
· Learning Disability Wales
· Gig Buddies
· All Wales People First
· Epilepsy Action Cymru
· RNIB (Royal National Institute for the Blind)
· Vitality Therapies
· Healthy Eating / Smoothie Bike
· Marauders Men’s Health
· Mental Health Wales Matters
· Welsh Institute for Women’s Health
· Help me Quit
· First Choice Housing Association
· Sex Education Company
There will also be a variety of mirus run stands offering healthy foods and drinks and leaflets from other organisations.