Alexander is spending more time with others, doing more activities and going to more places - and it's having a real positive impact on his life!
We are recruiting for a Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees. If you are passionate about making a real difference to people’s lives, then a position on our Board could be perfect for you.
We’re keen to hear from people who have an interest or background in #audit #finance and share our values. Previous Board/trustee experience is not necessary and we welcome applications from all ages and backgrounds.
|As a trustee you will have:|
· Induction, training & reimbursable expenses
· Opportunities to make strategic decisions, develop new skills & to engage with professionals in the sector.
|We meet every quarter either in person at the Cardiff Office; via Microsoft Teams or a combination of both; the expected time commitment is:|
· Four Board Meetings per annum (Monday 6pm to 7.30pm)
· Finance & Business Development Committee Meetings are held four times per annum (Monday 6pm to 7.30pm)
· We like you to engage directly with staff and people we support either at events or through engagement visits – we value your time and it’s up to you how involved you would like to be.
|The deadline for application is 26th January 2022. CV’s are fine but we also want to know what it is about mirus that attracts you to want to join our Board. Please send your application to KathrynJ@mirus-wales.org.uk. or for more information see our Recruitment Pack or call for an informal chat on 02920 236216 and ask to speak to Kat, Mandy or Alison.|