The mirus stars award nominations are in and counted!
We’re looking for an ENERGETIC person to join the support team for an active young man in Brecon. He loves to be on… https://t.co/T7WAy8Ijfi 2 days ago
Road, rail and bus updates for Thursday
1st Mar 2018
- The A4060 at Merthyr Tydfil is closed in both directions lorry stuck in the snow.
- The A44 Llangurig, Aberystwyth is closed due to snow
- The mountain Roads over Mardy, Bwlch and Rhigos in Rhondda Cynon Taff
All current road and traffic information is available from Traffic Wales
- Arriva Trains Wales are issuing advice that if rail travel if required, to travel as early as possible, as most services will be stopping running early. As per the previous update, many Cardiff Valley routes have now stopped running.
- Current advice is to check if an individual route is running – this can be down from the Arriva Trains website
- Services have been suspended in Torfaen, Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly and Newport
- Services in Rhonda Cynon Taff, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil and Brecon will be stopped from 6pm Thursday
- Get the latest updates from the Stagecoach website
- The bus Service into Brecon via Cardiff, has stopped due to Storey Arms now being closed, the situation will be re-assessed in the morning.
- All services have been suspended from 5pm Thursday. Further updates are available from the Newport Bus website
- Some services are still running, but current advice is to check the Cardiff Bus website to check your specific route before travelling.
New Adventure Travel buses
- All bus services have been suspended in Powys, Swansea, RCT, Caerphilly, Merthyr